Meet the Team!

Meet the unsung heros of this site. me, Sebastian. the head honcho of the whole opperation. my technical knowledge of zoo tycoon systems is a benefit to the whole team. Elijah. the guy to go to when it seems like things are hopeless. his creativity and unbounded knowledge of anything having to do with electronics is essential to the whole team. Fiona, the one behind the teams creativity and spunk. her desire to acheive the impossible lifts us up in times of difficulty.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

random downloads

here are some random downloads for zoo tycoon 1 created by me and my team. radishes. a tasty plant. get it here: www.mediafire.com/?8vgk7sew1o5lolb heres some bones, though they will appear as rocks. www.mediafire.com/?ercg0woxebw4gn4 these are blue crystal flowers that float in the air. www.mediafire.com/?jor106r8d9cokfd this is arthropluera, a ten foot long millepede that lived bfore the dinosaurs. this was the first creation me and my team ever made. its kinda cheesy, but its glitch free and pretty cool. it is here: www.mediafire.com/?iuuz4k0kgtm51hs

No comments:

Post a Comment